Wednesday, December 5, 2012

birthday cake love


I love making birthday cakes.  I simply adore the fact that my job allows me to create beautiful birthday cakes for other people's kids too.  Please!  Ask me to make your child's birthday cake, I can't get enough of this!

This cake is a four layer, 8 inch round, vanilla butter cake with vanilla bean frosting.  Tinted pink of course! The birthday girl is turning 4!

Prices are over at Ladytroupe Sweets.  Everything is in Ethiopian Birr. If you're curious the exchange rate is 17 Birr/$1 US.

4 comments:

Big Nanny said...

My best friend lives in Addis, and I would love to have a cake made for her son's birthday at the end of December. Can you tell me how much it would cost for a cake like that and will you be in Addis the last week of December? My name is Angela and you can email me at angela@p61.org thanks!

Emily said...

So pretty! I wish we lived near you. I would have you make us something yummy!

Just US said...

YUM! Do you deliver to Jerusalem? :)

eliseandpaul said...

wow you are amazing! (now i want cake) ;)