Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mommy-Addie time

Since Bella was born I have had very little time alone with Addie for one-on-one time. Bella happens to be a very "particular" baby and I find myself watching the hours go by as I hold, walk, bounce, sway, and rock her in my arms to keep her happy. This makes it very hard to actually get down and play with my two year old. I miss it. This afternoon while Bella took a nap (in her crib not my arms) I took Addie for a walk to get some "ice cream" (well, actually a blended vanilla ice drink but she doesn't know that) at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. We had a blast. I can't believe how my baby girl is growing up before my eyes. And I have to say she's getting prettier and prettier as the days go by.

1 comment:

The Gunning Family said...

Looks like you both had a great time! And, you're right - she is getting prettier every day. Love, Donna