Saturday, February 21, 2009

a baby shower

A few of the ladies from Justin's office threw a lovely baby shower for me yesterday. There were even pedicure/manicures for all the ladies. The food was delicious and the cake was beautiful (and delicious). Everyone was extremely generous with gifts. It was nice to receive some pretty little girl clothes since the gender of our little bundle was leaked this time around. I brought my camera so I could share the shower with everyone who couldn't be here for it. I love the picture of my friend Sunny and I. She's having her little boy about a month after me. Be careful drinking the water over here. Pregnant is catching in Manila. I am going to try to take a few pictures of some of the little outfits we received for Bella. She's going to be a well dressed little monkey. After I got home, Addie helped me take apart the diaper cake and put on her "world's best big sister" t-shirt we received.

1 comment:

The Gunning Family said...

Mani's and Pedi's - what a great idea for a shower! Looks and sounds like you had a great time! Can't wait to welcome Bella! Love, Aunt Donna